- This event has passed.
Mega Car Show in Charlotte
April 4 @ 8:00 am - April 8 @ 6:00 pm
An Inside and Outside Event
Thousands of Cars
Hundreds of Car Related Vendors
and Much More!
Location: Charlotte Motor Speedway, 5555 Concord Pkwy S, Concord, NC 28027
Click for Driving Directions Driving
Days / Hours:
Thursday 4th 8am to 6pm
Friday 5th 8am to 6pm
Saturday 6th 8am to 6pm
Sunday 7th 8am to 4pm
Costs: $11 plus tax, per person
Listing Sponsored in Part by
A.D.H.R Gutter Cleaning & Power Washing
DISCOUNTED Power Washing & Gutter Cleaning !
SAVE (50% off) ADHR Gutter Cleaning – just click Here – EXCLUSIVE Online Deal
click the deal
About the Event:
See Hundreds of Historic and Unquie Cars
These events provide collector car Flea Market Vendor spaces to buy and sell restoration parts and supplies for almost any vehicle ever produced — in addition to Car Corral vehicle spaces on the track oval for buying and selling collector vehicles of all descriptions! The collector car Flea Market includes everything automotive, including memorabilia, vintage signs, tires, wheels, automotive toys, restoration supplies, tools, and classic cars for sale!
In the Spring, Charlotte AutoFair is so huge with more than 10,000 Vendor spaces; it overflows outside the Speedway Infield to encompass the Green Flea Market and Red Flea Market Fields. The Fall event, with more than 8,000 Vendor spaces, also began to overflow the Speedway Infield a couple of years ago and now also includes a Green Flea Market Field.
- Charlotte Motor Speedway located near Interstate 85 Exit 49 on US Highway 29.
- Wednesday is a Vendor set-up day and is not open to the public.
- Gates open for Vendors at 7:00 AM each day Thursday thru Sunday.
- Thursday-Friday-Saturday-Sunday Gates open to public at 8:00 AM.
- Vendor selling in Flea Market and Car Corral continues until sundown on Thursday-Friday-Saturday.
- Public ticket selling by Speedway continues each day until 5:00 PM – Sunday until about Noon.
- Flea Market sales may continue until sundown – public is not required to leave when ticket sales stop.
- Notice: As with any large Flea Market, Vendors may come and go as needed and many will not be available all day on Sunday.
- Event Programs are available from the Hornets Nest Region, AACA at the Gates or in the Registration Tents each morning Thursday-Friday-Saturday until about 10:00 AM.
- AACA Southeastern Spring Meet Car Show is held in the Spring and a Hornets Nest Region Car Show is held in the Fall. Each event schedules Collector Cars start coming in by 7:00 AM; judging starts at 11:00 AM. Spring Awards will be made at the AACA Banquet held at the AACA Tent adjacent to the Show Field. Fall Awards will be made on the Region show field about 2:30 PM. Pre-registered, original or restored to original vehicles only, are allowed at each event. (The Fall Car Show may have an area for modified cars – contact the Hornets Nest Region Office to inquire.) Spring registrations are made through the National AACA Office in Hershey, PA and everyone showing a vehicle must be a member of National AACA. Fall registrations are made through the Hornets Nest Region office and participants are not required to be a member of National AACA. These car shows are on pavement.
- AACA Youth Program takes place on Saturday. Young people of Scouting age are welcome to learn about cars and their parts.
- Many other Car Shows are on display in the Start-Finish Line area, Pit Road area and Concourse area Saturday all day and Sunday until about 2:00 PM– consult the Charlotte AutoFair Program for locations.
- Manufacturers Midway and the Garage Displays are open all four days.
- Plan ahead and be prepared for the weather conditions!
- Admission and Parking fees are collected by Charlotte Motor Speedway.
- Public admission is $11 plus tax, per person — under 12 with adults, are free.
- Public Parking is $5 per vehicle.
- Food and Beverage are available thru the Speedway on the grounds.
- All details are subject to change.